God has not only called us to build with Him. He has called us to build with one another as well.
We’re “labourers together with God” (1 Corinthians 3:9) and are called to “stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel” (Philippians 1:27).
This type of cohesiveness on a team requires a leader who intentionally builds others and builds the team.
At Spiritual Leadership Conference this summer, I taught a general session on becoming a team-building leader. We looked at how to build teams for ministry as well as what types of leaders build people and cohesive teams. You can watch the session below as well as download the session notes.
(If you cannot see this video in your RSS reader or email, you can watch it here.)
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Six attributes of team-building leaders
- Three ways servant leaders serve their teams
- Why having a heart for restoration is vital in building teams
- Five areas that need strategic order in church ministry
- How to equip church staff to assist in ministry
- Five keys to team delegation
- What motivates team members to continue