Faith is a pretty incredible resource for the Christian life.
Not only are we saved through faith, but faith is the way we grow in our relationship with God.
(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)—2 Corinthians 5:7
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.—Hebrews 11:6
And how do we demonstrate that faith? By obedience. When we take God at His Word, we follow in the ways He has directed…even when they do not immediately make sense.
This is the heart of Christian growth—to trust and obey.
This is why I am excited about the new devotional book, Trust and Obey, available now through Striving Together.
Each of the 365 daily readings are written to encourage you in your relationship with the Lord. Each reading includes a Scripture passage, a devotional truth based on that passage, and a solid takeaway truth which you can apply to your life immediately.
Trust and Obey releases this week and, I believe, will be a helpful resource for any Christian. In fact, I’d recommend it for any of the following:
- As a personal resource for your devotional time. (The December devotions in this book focus on Christmas, so you could even begin using it now.)
- As a Christmas gift for family, friends, or co-workers.
- As a gift gook for church guests—which is one of the ways we’ll be using them at Lancaster Baptist in the new year.
Striving Together is releasing this book with two incentives when you order by December 10:
- When you purchase the first copy of Trust and Obey, your second copy is just $5.
- When you purchase five or more copies of any of the devotional books (including Trust and Obey and the new devotional book Revival Today by John Goetsch and Nathan Birt), all of the devotional books will be 50 percent off.
It is my prayer that each devotion in this book will be a spiritual help and encouragement to you (and to whomever you may give it) as you, through the Scripture passages shared, grow in your trust in God and walk of faith.
For more information or to order, visit strivingtogether.com.
Get posts delivered to your inbox.
Subscribe today and receive a FREE minibook download: Striving Together for the Cause of Christ.